pyMailer is a set of python scripts to send mails from
any platform. It interacts with the SMTP servers directly. It's main
feature is simple command line (pyMailer) as well as easy graphical
Project page at sourceforge:
- Simple command line interface.
- Easy Tkinter based graphical interface for non-geeks.
- Platform independence. Runs on all the platforms supported by
- Support for encryption and authentication enabled SMTP servers.
- Easy interface for sending attachments.
- Modular architecture for easy extensibility.
- Support for configuration files to store information like SMTP
server and contacts
- Integration with Windows' 'Send To' interface to send the files
- Click here to download python scripts. Python should be installed to run these scripts.
- Click here to download executables for windows.
Click here for a modest How-to kind of document.
pyMailer is a free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation.
I am basically a Unix/Linux guy. I can be reached at manugarg at gmail dot com.